Diesel Mechanics: Big Earnings, Big Clients, Job Security, Full Benefits, Bonuses
Do you thrive making sure big rigs are in top shape and ready to get on the road? This position focuses on preventative maintenance work for popular engines such as Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit, Mack, and International. Sometimes the job has you travel for a few days within the region, but you work nights, when the trucks aren’t needed, leaving your days open to sleep, sightsee, or take care of other daily needs. Enjoy going to and from work without rush hour traffic. We work in two-person teams — a lead and an assistant.
- Job Variety (engine PM and repair, DOT inspections, equipment installs, body repair)
- Location Variety (regional travel to client sites, new assignments regularly); overnight travel
- Lead Diesel Mechanics and Assistant Mechanics work together at large client sites
- Use our F350 + trailer for travel and inventory
- Work nights and weekends — beat the commuting traffic
- Consistent work each week; schedule flexibility; every other weekend on-call
Lead Diesel Mechanics:
$18-$25 per billable hour = up to $100,000 per year.
Requires 3+ years of diesel engine and trailer repair experience, strong work ethic and service orientation.
$10-$15/hour to do preventative maintenance work and learn valuable new skills. Must have desire to advance and valid driver’s license. Work your way up to Apprentice with opportunity to progress to a Lead Mechanic.
Click here to send us your resume.