Start off as one of our Assistant Mechanics. Work your way up to Apprentice. Progress to a Lead Mechanic.
This a great opportunity to advance your skills and work with a continuously growing company.
Travel to various yards keeps your weeks diversified.
Good money with consistent work and a flexible schedule.
Preventative Maintenance work on popular engines such as Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit, Mack, and International.
$10-$15/hour to do preventative maintenance work and learn valuable new skills.
Must have desire to advance and valid driver’s license.
- Schedule flexibility – consistent work with various hours and overnight travel
- Job Variety (engine PM and repair, DOT inspections, equipment installs, body repair)
- Location Variety (regional travel to client sites, new assignments regularly)
- Lead Mechanics and Assistant Mechanics work in teams at large client sites
- Use our F350 + trailer for travel and inventory
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour